Tuesday, 20 January 2009

New Finds...practical things!

Hello everyone. I have had a list of new things to find for Radiance in my mind for sometime and in the last few days I have found them all! It's good when that happens! Last week I have found some new simple chrome lamp bases, small and medium for table lamps and large for floor lamps. I often get asked for plain shades and I have found some coloured shades in various sizes. Another request has been for paper globes. There are some BIG white ones on the way-50 and 75cm in diameter. HUGE! Sometimes you just can't beat a simple paper globe.

Yesterday i visited the Interiors show in Birmingham. It's not really my kind of show. It's a little too commercial for me. I prefer the handmade and crafty shows but I did find some interesting bases (and I had a lovely weekend away with my friend!). I found some classic standard lamp bases in wood and some funky resin bases in lots of juicy colours. All on the way soon!

No comments: