
We found this sign on a cafe/bar in Holland. It made me laugh! Shall I use it as my new Radiance opening hours sign? Nah, only joking. My sign would read something like this...
'Radiance is absolutely, definitely and reliably open between 11 and 5 from Wednesdays to Sundays. Mondays we are always closed as it's my day off but on a Tuesday I am in the workshop until the kids come home from school so you are welcome to come in if you can see me! I am also in the workshop most mornings from 9am except when it's freezing cold and I can't drag myself from my warm house! Some days if I'm getting ready for a show or I'm very busy I'll be in everyday from 8.30! If you see my 'back in a minute' sign on the door I have just popped to the loo and I really will be back very soon! Go and have a look in Chrissys hat shop next door and I'll see you in a min!!!!'
'Radiance is absolutely, definitely and reliably open between 11 and 5 from Wednesdays to Sundays. Mondays we are always closed as it's my day off but on a Tuesday I am in the workshop until the kids come home from school so you are welcome to come in if you can see me! I am also in the workshop most mornings from 9am except when it's freezing cold and I can't drag myself from my warm house! Some days if I'm getting ready for a show or I'm very busy I'll be in everyday from 8.30! If you see my 'back in a minute' sign on the door I have just popped to the loo and I really will be back very soon! Go and have a look in Chrissys hat shop next door and I'll see you in a min!!!!'
No comments:
Post a Comment