
The clocks will change soon and the dark Winter months are settling in but Radiance is staying sunny and bright ALL winter! I have just got some of these gorgeous bright and sunshiney lampshades in. I haven't see them in real life yet. They arrived in a big heavy box this morning and I'm looking forward to unpacking them. Hopefully I'll be able to have a look tomorrow.
Just a reminder about the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair which opens to the public on Friday. I went and set up my stand today and am looking forward to the preview tomorrow evening. Hope that some of you might come along....
Just a reminder about the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair which opens to the public on Friday. I went and set up my stand today and am looking forward to the preview tomorrow evening. Hope that some of you might come along....
No comments:
Post a Comment