Friday, 5 March 2010

We've got there!








Well it's the final night before the big opening. It's been a LONG day making the final preparations and this afternoon has been all hands on deck (thanks Dad and Robert and Keith and Anne and Rachel and Mia and Richard the window cleaner) to get it all ready. I'm SO tired but I couldn't go to bed without showing you. You've been on this journey with me afterall so you need to share in the moment when it all comes together . Getting the signs up this morning and cleaning the windows was the final bit of the jigsaw and brought it ALL together. Suddenly it look like a shop at last...in fact people were trying to come in (very reassuring!).

I'll show you pictures of the opening tomorrow. Night night x

3 comments:

l said...

Wooo! Looks very bright and lovely.
x

Lauren Denney said...

good luck. it looks lovely. hopefully coming to visit your fab shop sometime this year!

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful! I love it! I love the atmosphere! And I love the Nunn! Go and visit, its an experience and a pleasure!!! xxx