
I have just been on a whistle stop tour of London and Brighton interviewing lots of very inspiring designer/makers for the book that I'm writing on Contemporary Craft Lighting (I don't think I've mentioned it on this blog but the story is here on my Hannah Nunn blog if you'd like to know more). Anyway I was lucky to meet ceramiscist Liz Emtage for the first time who welcomed me into her studio at Cockpit Arts and gave me a lovely inspiring interview.


And I didn't come away empty handed. I have bought some of her lovely tea light vases for Radiance. They are fab because they have two uses. They can be a glowing tea light holder or a beautiful vase! I have bought some with Summer Grasses and some printed Butterfly ones that were a collaboration with her friend and colleague Kim Robertson. They are all very lovely!
2 comments:
We loved Liz's work so much we have added her as a standing contributing designer here at raw dice.
http://www.rawdice.co.uk/index.php?rewrite=category&catid=18
Cigdem
Raw Dice are selling these at a discount until 6th January - very rare chance to get sale items of this wonderful designer.
Post a Comment