Thursday, 26 March 2009

Hello




I'm sorry that the Radiance blog has been a little quiet over the last few weeks. I have been getting ready for a trade show and have been busy busy busy! Radiance has been patiently waiting for some attention! We did have a little outing the other day and I took Radiance to Saltaire to do 'The Stalls' Craft Fair which went very well and we met lots of people who are going to come and visit!

I have been planting seeds for new things to come. Soon we will be looking forward to some lovely fresh, coloured, acrylic wall lights, (like the orange picture above) by Jane Blease. She is going to do my first Radiance Blog designer/maker interview too so look out for this new feature.

Helen Musselwhite has just send images of some of her new batch of work which will be coming the week after next. Above you can see 'Ben and Jerry'. Gorgeous!

I have made some new candle covers too which will be on sale at Radiance shortly. £15 each. And I bought some of the gorgeous felted acorns that i talked about in a previous post. They are so lovely! Thay are £3 each.

I'll be going to do the British Craft Trade Fair next week so I hope to find lots of lovely new things to show you. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Dee said...

The little acorns are great.

Anonymous said...

Hellooo! i haven't blogged for ages*, i know. will have to make up for it this weekend. voted for you on that craftspeople thing. will put that on me blog. been working on some wall stickers. first lot are at printers tho - typical of me - now they've gone i've decided i'm not sure its the right design, could be better etc. always do that! grr! will bob by some time x

*mark keeps quoting me drop-out rates for new blogs. groan.