Saturday, 7 March 2009

Panoramic Radiance


I am SO utterly excited by this! Joby Catto of Anti Limited did a panoramic photo shoot of Radiance this week. He has just sent me the results of his work and they are astounding! He specialises in panoramic photography, 3D visualisation, and design and is quite brilliant! There are loads of amazing panoramas of various buildings and landscapes on his blog. You must see!

You can scroll right around them 360 degrees, left, right, up and down. To have a play visit his blog. I'll have it up and running on my own website soon but I couldn't WAIT to show you!

2 comments:

Lauren Denney said...

that is an amazing shop. think we need to take a trip up to Hebden Bridge soon. Everything in Radiance looks so lovely. thanks for sharing! going to blog about your great photo too if you don't mind?!!?

Unknown said...

That is awesome. The shop looks great. The floor boards look crazy too.